Why Volunteer for GV Health?
There are many different roles you can undertake as a volunteer within GV Health, including greeting patients and visitors, helping people find their way around the facilities, selling newspapers and magazine in the wards, making cups of tea, spending time with patients in need, providing event and administration assistance and much more.
Volunteering opportunities depend on matching your particular skills and interests to the unique needs of each different area of GV Health to ensure volunteering is a rewarding and valuable experience for everyone.
To be eligible to become a volunteer at GV Health, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have or willing to apply for a Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Commit to a minimum of twelve months service
- Complete orientation and training prior to commencement
- Have an interview with a member of our friendly team
- Undertake a reference and police check will also be conducted.
To find out more about volunteering opportunities at GV Health you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to speak with you!