We offer a terrific alternative to practising medicine in the city and metropolitan areas with roles and clinical pathways providing the ‘best of both worlds:’ extensive career opportunities combined with a wonderful regional lifestyle just under two hours from Melbourne.
The array of specialists and trainee roles at GV Health provide extensive case mix combined with an exposure to a breadth of clinical presentations.
We will make time for you. You will be challenged, stimulated and have the opportunity to truly make a difference working in our community.
As a member of our medical team you will:
- Be exposed to partnerships with Specialty Training Networks, The University of Melbourne and Rural Clinical Schools
- Gain experience and build on learning in assessing and managing a range of emergency presentations across all clinical streams
- Establish a solid foundation to prepare to ‘step up’ your career in applying for specialty training, as well as gaining further experience in progressing to larger metro hospitals.
- Have great clinical exposure and opportunities to be more involved, more hands on and to develop your skills and procedures
- Work within patient-centred care teams where your opinion matters
Opportunities for Specialty Trainees and Junior Medical Officers include:
- Emergency Medicine
- Critical Care
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- General Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine